Our Mission is To: Equip the saints for the work of the ministry and to edify the body of Christ.
- Invite people to develop and value an ever-increasing awareness of God’s presence and His goodness.
- Help reveal believers’ identity in Christ.
- Give traction to believers in renewing the mind, being set free, and living authentically by encouragement, hope, empowering questions, and insight.
- Challenge belief systems and help people think healthily.
- Demonstrate the prophetic, words of knowledge, words of wisdom, and healing; to equip others in a lifestyle of doing the same.
What We Do:
- Share encouraging and practical posts on our Facebook Page, with our main focus currently being our weekly Facebook Live videos that we call “Kitchen Sessions”.
- Create and provide printable resources to help give people practical tools to get breakthrough and freedom.
- Published our first book, “Simply be: a 48-Day Guided Journal”, which leads people through scriptures and guided questions to bring them into their identity and freedom in Christ.
- Launched our online Etsy shop to sell handmade and inspiring wooden signs for the home, as well as coffee mugs, t-shirts, hats, and totes that feature our designs.
It’s Our Vision To:
- Continue writing and publishing our books.
- Move to Austin, Texas, own a house there, and build a community of people within our home. We envision this centering around a huge farmhouse dining room table, and in an open concept living area.
- Have a wood/art studio to create, sell, and ship inspiring work from.
- Have an in-house studio fully equipped and setup in order to have a talk show and do live broadcasts through Facebook, etc., webinars, and an online school.
We believe that your prayers and financial gifts will be like gasoline on the fire of our hearts to continue giving more and more encouragement, hope, and good news to people online through our website, Facebook posts, “Kitchen Sessions” (which is weekly on Facebook LIVE).
Ways to Pray for Us, our Ministry, and our Family:
+ that we would be prosperous and healthy in every area of our lives (3 Jn 1:2)
+ that we would have an abundance for every good work (1 Cor. 9:8)
+ that we would have many opportunities to share the good news boldly, clearly, & timely (Col. 4:3-4)
Two Ways to Sow into Us Financially: